This is my NEW favorite way to use my Watermelon Syrup and I know you'll love it too! This recipe could be used with any of my syrups to create a sassy cocktail that will make you drop it like you are doing a Russian folk dance!
Watermelon Moscow Mule
Makes 2 cocktails.
- 2 oz vodka
- 3 oz Watermelon Syrup
- 2 oz ginger beer
- 1 lime, half for cocktail, other half cut into wedges for garnish
- salt for glass rimming
- frozen watermelon cubes, extra watermelon wedges, & fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Combine vodka, Watermelon Syrup, & a squeeze of half of a lime into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake to combine.
- Use the squeezed half of lime to moisten the rims of your glasses (copper mugs are truly the best but not required!); dip glass rims in salt.
- Strain shaken cocktail into ice filled glass and top with ginger beer. PRO TIP: Garnish with a few frozen watermelon cubes, a wedge of fresh watermelon, a few crushed fresh mint leaves and a wedge of lime.
- ENJOY with a friend!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cocktail hour, copper mugs, easy cocktails, fruit syrup, ginger beer, jam, jam good eats, jam in recipes, jelly in recipes, kelle b jammin, lime, mint, moscow mule, simple syrup, southern cocktails, summertime cocktails, sweet and sour, tito's vodka, vodka, vodka cocktails, watermelon, watermelon cocktail, watermelon drinks, watermelon moscow mule, watermelon syrup, watermelons