Kelle B's Jam-Packed Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray, or prepare with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, vanilla, water & oil until just combined.
- Stir in by hand, the entire bag of Kelle B’s Classic Muffin Mix, until just moistened. Don’t overmix the dough.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, just half way full.
- Spoon 1 tsp.-1T. of your favorite Kelle B Jam into the center of each muffin.
- Spoon the remaining batter over the jam, making sure to filling each muffin to the top.
- Sprinkle tops with raw sugar.
- Bake at 400F for 16-20 minutes until tops are golden brown and toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean.
Click here or printable recipe.