Kelle B’s Jam-Packed Muffins
Posted by Kelle Barnard on
Kelle B's Jam-Packed Muffins
- Kelle B’s Classic Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tsp. vanilla or other extract (almond, coconut, lemon, get creative!)
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. oil (can use vegetable oil, coconut oil or shortening)
- Kelle B Jammin’ JAM
- Raw sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray, or prepare with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, vanilla, water & oil until just combined.
- Stir in by hand, the entire bag of Kelle B’s Classic Muffin Mix, until just moistened. Don’t overmix the dough.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, just half way full.
- Spoon 1 tsp.-1T. of your favorite Kelle B Jam into the center of each muffin.
- Spoon the remaining batter over the jam, making sure to filling each muffin to the top.
- Sprinkle tops with raw sugar.
- Bake at 400F for 16-20 minutes until tops are golden brown and toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 30 minute meal, artisinal jams, baking with jam, breakfast, classic muffin mix, cookin with kelle b, easy baking, easy cooking, fast breakfast, foodie, good eats, homemade, jam, jam filled, jam filled muffins, jam good, jam good eats, jam it, jam packed, jelly in recipes, Kelle B Cookin, kelle b jammin', kelle b's classic muffin mix, muffin mix