These delightful cookies are the perfect addition to any holiday party or the perfect way to add some spice to your life!
This recipe is easy, fool proof and wonderful to make with children. Make your own cinnamon sugar or buy some of Kelle B's Sugar & Spice Cinnamon Sugar to add a huge hit of all those warm seasonal spices that make the holidays so cozy and bright!
Sugar & Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened (you can melt it & cool it to room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 oz. Kelle B's Sugar & Spice Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside. In another small bowl, pour your Kelle B's Sugar & Spice Cinnamon Sugar.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place into small bowl with cinnamon sugar. Roll the balls around until they are evenly coated with sugar.
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheets approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden along the edges. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.