Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
4 large eggs (hard boiled & peeled – foolproof method is in instructions)
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon or regular mustard
- 1 T dill or sweet pickle relish
- Paprika & dill, for garnish
Kelle B’s Dill Pickle Salt & black pepper, to taste (can substitute salt & pepper or Beau Monde seasoning)
- Place the eggs in a medium pan, and cover by about an inch of cold water.
- Turn heat on to medium and bring the water to a boil. When the water boils, shut the heat off, remove from the burner and cover for 20 minutes. Drain the hot water off and run cool water over the eggs until you can handle them to peel. Peeling these eggs is a dream!
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and put them in a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, Kelle B’s Dill Pickle Salt and pepper to the yolks and mash.
- Spoon into egg whites or you can transfer them to a plastic bag, snip the corner and pipe them into the egg whites.
- Top with dill and paprika.
Click here for printable PDF recipe!