A wonderful way to beat the heat and use up left over bits of jam for a healthy and refreshing treat that your kiddos (and grown up kiddos) will LOVE!
Servings: 6 Ingredients
• 2 cups whole plain Greek yogurt regular non-sweetened(can use sweetened, just adjust the amount on honey you add)
• 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite Kelle B Jammin’ jam
• 1 tablespoon honey to taste (optional)
• 1/2 cup Fresh fruit (optional)
1. Blend together the yogurt & jam. Add honey to make it your desired sweetness.
2. Use a spoon to transfer the yogurt blend into the popsicle mould & insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. When you’re ready for a sweet treat, simply run warm water around the outsides of the moulds for about ten seconds and gently remove the popsicles.
4. Enjoy with a jam good friend!