Do you have Pickle Problems? It's ok we ALL do... it's not a big DILL! I've got a few hints, tricks and pro tips to solve your pickling problems and make you a professional pickler! Taking the fear out of pickles, the healthy snack that is supper cool! Watch the video below for all the pickle deets!
Buy a Kelle B Quick Pickling Kit!
Recipe for Quick Pickles
- 1/2 c. water
- 2/3 c. vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-2 T. sugar (optional or to taste)
- Herbs & spices for added flavorings
- Put all ingredients into a sauce pan and bring to a boil until the sugar & salt have dissolved.
- Carefully pour hot liquid over your prepared veggies or fruits. You can use a jar or a heat safe container.
- Refrigerate and use immediately or wait up to 2 weeks for the flavors to marry.
Recipe for "Asian Style" Pickles
1:1 ratio of sugar to vinegar of your choice.
Ingredients: So equal parts sugar to vinegar, plus any herbs and spices you like!
- Example: 1/2 cup sugar mixed dissolved in 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- Stir occasionally until sugar is fully dissolved and a syrup has formed.
- Pour pickling syrup over prepared veggies and let sit for 10 minutes to overnight.
- Enjoy on tacos, hot dogs, sandwiches, salads or as a side addition to any meal!