Bacon! We all love it, but we hate makin' it.
Are you looking for perfectly crispy bacon? Have I got the trick for you! An old trick our grandmas did without batting an eye... WATER!
That’s right! The simple addition of water helps to create the crispiest of crispy bacon! By adding just a bit of water it helps to par cook the bacon and then once the water evaporates the crisping begins!
The full process takes about 15 minutes, but we sped it up for you so you could see how easy it is to create the perfect strip of meaty goodness!
For more videos featuring tips & tricks on how to live life sweeter, please subscribe to my Kelle B YouTube channel!
- Place a cold skillet on your burner and set to medium high heat.
- Add the bacon strips into the heating pan. I cut mine in half so they remain flat once cooked.
- Once the bacon has cooked for a few minutes flip them and add in 1/4 c. of water, or enough to JUST cover the bottom of your skillet.
- Turn the heat down to medium-medium low heat and continue to occasionally cook while the water sizzles and evaporates.
- Adjust the heat to keep the bacon sizzling and flip the bacon regularly. Pay close attention because the browning will happen fast once the water evaporates.
- Once the bacon is fully cooked, drain on a cooling wrack or paper towels.
- Eat your perfectly crispy bacon and ENJOY!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: bacon, bacon hack, bacon tips, cookin with kelle b, cooking bacon, crispy bacon, how to cook bacon, how to cook crispy bacon, how to cook the perfect bacon, how to cooking video, kelle b channel, kelle b cookin', kelle b jammin', perfectly cooked bacon, pork