Kelle B's Private Cooking Lesson
Class Location: Kelle B Jammin' Kitchen: 5507 126th Street, #215
Cost for 2-Hour Lesson: $100.00 per person
- Children Ages 8+
- Teenagers & Adults of All Ages
- Beginning/basic knife skills (has used a sharp knife before, does not have to be perfect, just not be afraid of knives)
- Ready to have some serious fun in the kitchen!
Come to the Kelle B Kitchen for a hands-on cooking class where you will learn practical, everyday cooking & baking skills that will stay with you for life! Whether you are young or old, inexperienced or experienced, we will teach you tips, tricks and methods that will have you cooking more in your own home kitchen! Each lesson is in-depth, hands-on and tailored to the students abilities and tastes. Home cooking and baking is what this is all about! If you are seeking out new taste sensations, we can accommodate a culinary adventure for you that will have family and friends impressed with your new mad cooking skills!
- Private lessons are available for individuals or couples. ($100 per student)
- Group lessons or private parties are available for adults, 16 years and up, upon request. You will be responsible for gathering a group of friends for the class and scheduling a time that works best for everyone. Lesson topics can be discussed and decided on before class. ($100 per student)
- *I do NOT teach cookie or cake decorating.*
Once you have purchased your lesson, I will touch base to set up a time that works for everyone.