Kelle B's 3 Day Cookery Camp for Kids | June 2021
Kelle B's 3 Day Cookery Camp Schedule:
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1pm-4pm
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 1pm-4pm
Camp Location: Kelle B Jammin' Kitchen: 5507 126th Street, #215
Total Camp Cost (for all 3 days): $400.00 per child
- Ages 9 to 13 (special exceptions can be made upon request and discussion)
- No food allergies
- Beginning/basic knife skills (has used a sharp knife before, does not have to be perfect, just not be afraid of knives)
- An adventurous eater (they are willing to try new things that are not too far out of their comfort zone)
- Can get along well with others and take direction well
Description: I will teach your chef-in-training the basics of practical, every day, home cooking. These are real life cooking skills that will be used by your child in your home and hopefully, for the rest of their lives!
Each semi-private class (only 5 students per camp) is in-depth, hands-on and will cover a variety of skills including common kitchen hygiene practices, food prep, knife skills, stove top cooking techniques, meal preparations, how to preserve leftovers and much more!
Each day, your chef-in-training will take home the days lesson that will have simple preparations at home to enjoy the culinary triumph of your chef-in-training with family and friends!
I accept students age 9-13 years of age, but exceptions can always be made based on the skill levels of the student.
Class size is limited to 5 students per day and there will be 2 trained adults on location the entire time.
Cost includes all supplies, equipment and ingredients needed for the 3 hour, 3 day cookery camp. Each day we will build off of what we learned the day before.
My hope is to teach your chef-in-training some basic cooking skills so they can gain some confidence in the kitchen and feel the accomplishment of creating delicious meals for your family. Let's face it, the world could use a little more practicality and kids who can cook easy, delicious & healthy balanced meals for themselves and their family!
Cookery Camp Take-Aways:
- A Kelle B's Cookery Camp Cookbook of all the recipes we used during the week
- A daily container of food, ready to be simply prepared at home for your enjoyment
- A bonus, no-bake dessert as a sweet treat for your family & friends to enjoy
- The ability and know how to safely and efficiently cook and recreate these recipes in your home kitchen
- Day 1: beef enchiladas, guacamole wit’s homemade crema; dessert: cereal treats
- Day 2: Asian pork meatballs rice bowl with quick pickles & drizzling sauce; dessert: mini cheesecakes with jam topping
- Day 3: Hot Pockets - build your own calzone with dipping sauces, salad & homemade dressing; dessert: cake balls
Note: Once you have purchased your 3 day camp ticket, Kelle B will be in contact with you to get more information about your chef-in-training and have important releases, registration forms and other information for you.