Kelle B Consulting
After 18 years of being an entrepreneur in west Texas, I've learned a thing or two about how to navigate the rough waters of commerce in a small, but growing town.
Entrepreneurs are regular people, like you and me, who have found a passion for small business based off of a hobby turned business, or a problem you see that you know you can solve. Many of us fell into it by accident, or necessity, or thought it would be a good side gig, but now it’s grown into a successful budding business.
Often, you may find you’ve hit a road block, don’t know how to take the next “right” step to get you to the next level, or maybe you started off with a bang and now you feel you are fizzling out. I’ve been there, I know what you are going through and can help you move forward when you feel bogged down by unanswered questions and insecurities.
If you are looking for a little help, REAL advice, REAL concrete solutions, and a REAL first-hand account of running a small business, Kelle B Consulting can help. Sometimes a different perspective is all you need to kick start the inspiration you need to take that next big step.
* Tailored one-on-one consultations to discuss the obstacles and/or questions and concerns you face as a small business owner or as a newbie entrepreneur.
* Create a small business strategy to help set out a series of realistic goals that you can meet on a realistic timeline. Plus, optional regular check-ins from me to help keep you on track and troubleshoot any roadblocks that appear.
* REAL solutions to your business problems that can be solved quickly and efficiently with local professionals and concrete resources.
* Business tips & tricks via my We're Here to Learn Podcast.
* You’ll benefit from my first-hand knowledge & experiences regarding:
- Defined Business Terms
- Business Diversification
- Community Involvement
- Small Business Banking
- Small Business Accounting
- Small Business Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Marketing & PR
- Social Media
- Navigating Small Business Emotions
- & so much more.
- Help you move forward from the place you are now
- Give you advice to help you take that next step
- Keep you on track and accountable to your goals
- Guide you to solutions that work best for you and your business